(I love the way that God blesses my following of His instructions.)
Whenever I ask this question and truly ponder it waiting for an answer, lives around me are affected.
I used to ask it regularly, but have neglected both the asking and in some situations the actions that would/do follow. I am quite fond of conversing with the Holy Spirit, as He is my life-breath: I cannot do anything without Him. So seeing, one might assume that I was alright and needed no improvement. No! Brothers and sisters, in spite of my flowing relationship with Him, I haven't followed Him as completely as I need to. I long to see change in my life as never before. I need to affect others around me for good. How do you think a young man or woman can cleanse his way? By observing, listening to, and obeying the Word of God.
God bless you brothers and sisters,
May you see the good of Jerusalem all the days of your life.
Yes, may you see your children's children; Peace be upon Israel!
(Psalm 128 :3b +4)
There is always room for improvenment until the day we enter heaven's gates, i think for me the christian walk is more like my ice skating If I stop being Vigilant even for a few minuets I'll slip over! It requires every nerve of my attention to be on the alert!, there's no room for relaxing here, it reminds me of when Jesus told the diciples Watch ye and pray lest ye enter into temptation, and then they all fell asleep! sometimes it's hard to stay vigilant, even though it would save us a lot of heartache in the long run!
ReplyDelete